Sunday, March 4, 2007

Introducing . . .




Hello! My name is Amy Nakos. Welcome to my blogspot. A fantastic source for real estate information in Summit County, Colorado coupled with recommendations, personal insight and local insider tips.

I own and manage Landmark Real Estate Group, LLC, a boutique real estate company located in Frisco. My specialities include resort properties, luxury residences, and new construction. You can visit my website at www.landmarkregroup.com.


I can provide real estate and other information on the following resort areas: Arapahoe Basin, Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Dillon, Frisco, Keystone, and Silverthorne.





I can be reached at 866-400-6767 or anakos@landmarkregroup.com.

1 comment:

Alan Daniels said...

Outstanding blog! Keep the info coming on this one as it is nice to know what is going on out that way.
Colorado Springs Real Estate Resources
Colorado Springs Homes
Colorado Springs Real, CO Estate