Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Why Do You Need a Realtor® That Specializes in New Construction?

Building or purchasing a brand new home presents a myriad of different concerns than purchasing an “already lived-in home.” The rewards of living in a brand new home are tremendous – the new house smell, new appliances, new sinks, bathtubs and toilets!

I am not only a Realtor®, but also a real estate developer. I can help guide you through the building process, with its twists and turns, and help you understand the unique aspects of creating and owning a new home.

I maintain a network of reputable and fantastic architects and builders who will help you create the home of your dreams. I can assist you in finding funding from purchasing your lot to home completion. I will ensure that your new property receives the proper inspections, from third party inspectors, at the appropriate times. And when it’s time to decorate, I can match you with an interior designer that will make your house feel like home.

Let’s begin the journey to your dream home.



Teller Crossing Luxury Townhomes
Developed by Darren and Amy Nakos
Started September 1, 2005, Completed Spring 2007

No comments: