Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Summit County Real Estate Buyers - Tips and Tricks in a Competitive Market

Welcome to Boot Camp.  Summit County Colorado Real Estate Buyer Bootcamp!

I'm not going to make you get down and give me 20 pushups, but I will be telling you the hard truth about getting your offer accepted in our competitive real estate market.



Here are the important steps:
1) Get on an auto-serve email from me directly from my MLS.  Using Zillow, Redfin, Realtor.com, etc. will delay the new listings by hours or days.  With this search, get to know the market and how quickly things go under contract.
2) Have your financing completed!
3) When you are ready to buy, make a fast aggressive offer.

And at the end of this video, you can just respond, "Yes Maam!"

I look forward to helping Summit County Real Estate Buyers with their house hunting and acquisition.

Amy


No comments: